The Rotunda Hospital has been caring for generations of parents and their babies since 1745. We provide dedicated services to meet the needs of pregnant women and their babies, as well as women with gynaecological conditions, and women and men who experience infertility. As a world class maternity hospital, we consistently seek excellence from our clinicians, management and staff to ensure all our patients receive high quality, safe and reliable care.
We are currently recruiting for the following Vacancies. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. The Rotunda Hospital is an equal opportunity employer
Working With Us
Working at The Rotunda Hospital
The Rotunda Hospital is committed to the provision of acute services in maternity, neonatology, gynaecology and, in particular:
- Achieving excellence in treatment & care for Mother & Baby
- Promoting staff excellence
Staff Benefits at The Rotunda Hospital
- Continuing education
- City Centre location
- On-site parking
- Subsidised hospital restaurant
- VHI/BUPA Group Scheme Health Services
- Health Services Staff Credit Union
- Travel Pass Scheme – cheaper annual public transport tickets
Applications should include a Curriculum Vitae with the names and email addresses of two current referees and cover letter quoting the relevant reference number. Applications can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or addressed to the Human Resources Department, Rotunda Hospital, Parnell Square, Dublin 1.
- A high quality selection process is undertaken based on the skills and qualities relevant to the post.
- Job and person specifications are reflected consistently throughout the selection process.
- Criteria for selection are based on the essential requirements to the post, promoting the principle of equal opportunity.
- All applications will be checked for eligibility i.e. minimum criteria outlined in the job description and person specification. If you have the minimum criteria you will progress to the next stage of the recruitment process, otherwise you will be informed by the human resources department.
- Applicants will not be discriminated under grounds of race, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status, family status, disability, religion or membership of the travelling community.
- Short listing will occur in some competitions. If short listing occurs you will be informed of the short listing process as it applies to you.
- Applicants progressing to interview stage will be informed at the earliest possible convenience and must confirm their attendance for interview.
- You will be informed in writing of the outcome of the interview process.
- The offer of employment is subject to the following clearances:
o Reference checks
o Medical clearance
o Qualification verification
o Garda clearance