Philosophy of Care
Requests for an appointment at the clinic must be received from a registered cervical smear taker. The CervicalCheck referral form must be completed in full and include the following information:
- Copy of smear results
- Previous colposcopy history
- Patient contact information
- Any special requirements e.g. interpreting service.
- Every woman has unique needs.
- Our care is designed to meet your individual needs, requirements and wishes.
- We will listen to you and support your wishes.
We endeavour to ensure a safe, comfortable and friendly environment.
- We respect your privacy and dignity at all times.
- Every effort is made to ensure that you receive the excellent standard of care that you deserve.
- We will give you all the advice and facts you need to help you make an informed choice regarding your care.
- Care is provided by a committed, informed and skilled multidisciplinary team.
- Supported by research and education.